This area offers vast opportunities for expansive development in various sectors and is well situated on the trade route and logistics corridor linking KwaZulu-Natal to Gauteng. The area is also highly sought after for residential and retirement given its cooler climate.
Points of Interest
- Along the M13 freeway that links Hillcrest and the industrial area of Pinetown
- Adjacent to the N3 national highway linking Durban to Johannesburg
- Part of the government’s ‘Strategic IntegratedProject’ initiative thus offers significant new SIP 2 Logistics Corridor
- Hillcrest has seen exponential growth in the residential and retail sectors as people are attracted to the lifestyle and climate
- Has the ability to act as an urban consolidation catalyst for the semi-rural hinterland
Developments in this Area
Tongaat Hulett works closely with many stakeholders to ensure the smoothest and most efficient roll-out of value creation opportunities.