Ridgeside is a four precinct development that will complete uMhlanga Ridge. The 140 hectare site lies nestled within a rough triangle created by uMhlanga Rocks Drive and two major highways, the M4 and the M41 and on completion will effectively link uMhlanga Ridge to uMhlanga Rocks.
A ribbon of coastal forest runs along one boundary while a natural valley runs through the land with this 40 hectare asset being preserved as green space for the benefit of the surrounding communities and users within Ridgeside. The overall development beautifully supplements the uMhlanga Ridge Town Centre and fosters the creation of an integrated, people-centred, mixed-use environment. As an extension of uMhlanga Ridge, Ridgeside will provide a coming together with the existing areas of Gateway, La Lucia Ridge Office Estate, The Manors, Lower La Lucia and uMhlanga Rocks.
Points of interest:
- Prime, high-density, urban mixed-use precinct with sea views and open green space
- Responds to the existing 1,5 million m² of development already attracted to the uMhlanga Ridge area
- Within the Ridgeside Precinct, concluded land sales of 255 000m² to date
- Fully functional and operational Management Association
- One of South Africa’s fastest growing urban development nodes
- Two minutes from the Gateway Theatre of Shopping
- Direct access to the M41 linking to the N2 and M4
- A remainder of 250 000m² of commercial bulk with 3 000 residential opportunities
To take advantage of this exceptional investment opportunity and for more detailed information on Durban’s most integrated and exciting development nodes, please contact our team at Tongaat Hulett Developments (Pty) Ltd: